FromSoftware has announced today that their upcoming game – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, will be releasing early next year on March 22, 2019.
In addition to the highly anticipated release date reveal for the game, FromSoftware announced a special collector edition for the game. If you are anticipating this game, and love FromSoftware’s previous games then this collector edition seems to be right up your alley as it is filled with awesome items. The main centerpiece here is a 7″ Shinobi Statue of the main character players will play as when the game launches. The collector edition also comes with a steel book, an art book, and collectible coins.
Check out the collector edition yourself down below:
The Collector’s Edition includes the following:
- Full Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Game
- 7” Shinobi Statue
- Collectible Artbook
- Digital Soundtrack
- Replica Game Coins
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is still scarce with many of the games details, but back at E3 2018, we here at Gameranx made a video about everything we learned from the showfloor. If you are interested you can check out our ‘Everything You NEED to Know’ about the game right here.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is set to release on March 19, 2019 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay Focuses on New Gameplay Mechanics, Mini-Bosses, and Much More
- Bandai Namco Announced Dark Souls Trilogy; Limited Quantity of Steel Book Physical Copies Available
- Contrary to its PSN page, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will not have microtransactions
- Here’s how Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’s resurrection mechanic works
- FromSoftware Reaffirms End of Dark Souls Franchise; Studio Wants to Take on ‘Fresh Experiences’