Legendary developer FromSoftware released a new trailer today for their upcoming new title, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
The new trailer serves as a gameplay overview and gives players a quick rundown of all the new gameplay mechanics they implemented this time around. Fans of FromSoftware already know that their games are notoriously hard, and Sekiro follows suit. However, there is plenty of new changes to the game that make it feel unique when compared to Dark Souls or Bloodborne.
Check out the new gameplay trailer down below:
More about Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice:
Explore late 1500s Sengoku Japan, a brutal period of constant life and death conflict, as you come face-to-face with larger than life foes in a dark and twisted world. Unleash an arsenal of deadly prosthetic tools and powerful ninja abilities while you blend stealth, vertical traversal, and visceral head-to-head combat in a bloody confrontation.
In related news, the PlayStation Underground Youtube team managed to play about 20-minutes of the highly anticipated game. The new video showcases new enemies, locations and a ton of new gameplay. If you want to hype yourself up for the new game or just want to check it out for the first time, click here!
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice releases later this week for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 22. Are you excite for the highly anticipated title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Story Trailer Gives Brief Overview of the Main Plot
- Watch 20 Minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay; New Enemies, Locations, and More Showcased
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Launch Trailer Showcases New Plot Points, Terrifying Beasts, and Much More
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice New Trailer Celebrates Game of The Year Award
- Activision Announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Sold 2 Million Copies in Less Than 10 Days of Releasing