With G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout a new third-person shooter has been announced. The launch will take place in October for consoles and PC. You can already see the first trailer below.
GameMill Entertainment announced the team-based third-person shooter G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout recently. The title was revealed with a trailer that you can watch at the bottom of this article.
The release date of G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout has already been confirmed, the launch will take place on October 13, 2020, for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout gives you the opportunity to choose from a selection of twelve characters from Team Joe and Team Cobra and fight with them in an 18-mission campaign. Additional modes include a local split-screen mode and a variety of PvP multiplayer modes.
The campaign is based on comics from the 80s. It will lead you to the Cobra headquarters and the USS Flagg. The multiplayer mode includes classic modes such as Capture the Flag, Assault, and King of the Hill.
G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout seems to be based on a kind of hero-shooter template. There are characters, each with unique powers. There are also customizable weapons and changes in appearance.
Playable characters confirmed so far include Duke, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Destro, Roadblock and Storm Shadow. The following is the announcement trailer of the title:
- CrossfireX Single-Player Campaign Gameplay Revealed
- G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout Leaks Online
- Unlike New Call Of Duty, ‘Battlefield V’ Will Still Have A “Compelling Single-Player” Mode
- The Mean Greens – Plastic Warfare Gets Brand New Gameplay Trailer, Launches August 5
- Aragami 2 Coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, & PC in Early 2021, Debut Trailer & Gameplay Released