E3 is the biggest gaming convention, with major developers and publishers coming together to release brand new information regarding their upcoming titles and surprise us all with new titles. Since we are closing in on E3, we started to see new games getting announced, such as Bethesda’s Fallout 76 and Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.
Usually major retailers get their system updated with SKUs for new titles. An insider from Gamestop managed to capture the system update, and an interesting aspect to take note of is there is more than ten SKUs for Nintendo’s Switch console. This probably means Nintendo got busy before E3 and is preparing to surprise us all with numerous new titles.
Not only that, PS4 and Xbox One got their own share of SKUs as well, three each to be specific. These three might be different versions of the same title, priced at $59.99, $79.99 and $99.99. In addition to that, some of these SKUs are DLC and even pre-order DLCs, all with varying prices. We might see some of these titles announced before E3 2018, who knows? That’s why make sure to take all this information with a grain of salt.
- Nintendo Wants Everyone In A Household To Own A Switch
- The Nintendo Switch Will NOT Have Virtual Console At Launch
- ‘Mario Kart 8’ Reportedly Coming To Nintendo Switch With Tons Of New Content
- LawBreakers On Nintendo’s Switch Could Happen – But Unlikely
- Nintendo Plans To Ship 25-30 million Switch units next year