Nintendo has started its GDC campaign with a bang, announcing 16 new independent games that are destined for Nintendo Switch. There’s truly something here for everyone; retro romantics, fighting fans, stealth purists and even lovers of gory shooting (we’re not sure if that’ll be rated ‘E’ for everyone, though).
The video presentation drew to a close with a surprise update: Stoic’s The Banner Saga 3 is coming to Switch alongside prequels The Banner Saga and The Banner Saga 2. How’s that for a viking triple whammy?
The full line-up follows.
What other indie games are you interested in seeing on Nintendo Switch? Let us know and we’ll include them down below.
- Jotun Shatters its Icy Silence on Nintendo Switch Next Week
- Many more indie games will be coming to Switch if Nintendo has its way
- The Nintendo Switch Will NOT Have Virtual Console At Launch
- Details on the Latest Nindies
- Nintendo Is Bringing Mario Bros. And Other Arcade Classics To The Switch