Sci-fi adventure The Mind’s Eclipse has at last liberated its fallen utopia for visual novel fans to dive into. Cast your mind back to the days of black and white film, because everything in this game is presented in edgy, bold, hand-sketched black and white visuals. Beyond the monochromatic panoramas, there’s a colourful mystery hidden between journal pages and inside chatlogs, plus an assembly of morally grey characters.
You play as Jonathan Campbell, a celebrity scientist. He awakens to the diastrous post-CORE aftermath, where plans to rid the human race of death and illness have somehow gone terribly wrong. To make matters worse, a mysterious malady known only as ‘The Sickness’ is spreading. Now your only hope to find Jonathan’s missing loved ones and survive 2352 is to piece the clues together, and occasionaly put your faith in a strange companion, L.
- Morally Grey Sci-Fi ‘The Mind’s Eclipse’ Pinpoints Release Date
- Eclipse Leona skins come to League of Legends tomorrow
- Free Content for Dishonored 2 & Death of the Outsider Announced; New Black and White Mode, Mission+, and More
- Kevin Owens Is Off WWE TV and No One Knows When He’ll Be Back
- After three years’ silence, Team Fortress YouTuber says his terminal disease was “a sick joke”