Today, Sucker Punch announced Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, a brand new co-op experience coming to Ghost of Tsushima for free. The new mode will let up to four folks play together in a story separate from the original game, featuring new enemies and characters based on Japanese Mythology.
Darren Bridges, the senior game designer at Sucker Punch, explained in a post on the official Playstation blog how players will choose from different classes and play with groups of 2 to 4 in missions that were built exclusively for co-op action.
Legends will be released later this year for free as part of an update for Ghost of Tsushima.
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Announced; New Multiplayer Portion of the Game, New Trailer Released
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Online Co-op Multiplayer Mode Announced
- Sony Announces Ghost of Tsushima State of Play Event This Week
- Ghost of Tsushima Crowned Best Game of July 2020 by the Players Choice
- Ghost of Tsushima Launch Trailer Showcases Beautiful Landscapes, Epic Swordplay Action, and More