Ghost Recon Breakpoint is officially out after a few days of early access on certain editions of the game, but plenty of players are still unable to get in thanks to a rash of server issues. Ubisoft says it’s investigating the issue, but in the meantime players have reported getting booted from the game mid-mission, while others have been unable to log in at all.
“We’re aware of an issue currently affecting connectivity on Ghost Recon Breakpoint and are working towards resolving this,” Ubisoft says on the official forums. “We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. Please be sure to check this thread for future updates.” That post hit a few hours ago, and we’ve not seen an update as of this story.
In the meantime, players are about as upset as you’d expect – especially those who bought in for the single-player missions. More than a few folks have noted on Reddit that they’ve been kicked in the middle of solo missions, and Breakpoint doesn’t offer any options for offline play.
Between that and the microtransaction issues, Ubisoft’s latest take on Ghost Recon is off to a rough start.
In the meantime, you can read up on Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapons or Ghost Recon Breakpoint perks while you wait for the servers to stabilise. Might as well make the most of the pre-weekend downtime, right?
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s AI squadmates arrive this week, and they’re customisable
- Ubisoft Announces New Free Trial for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Review Roundup: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Falls Short of Great Expectations
- Ubisoft Teases AI Teammates for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint; More News to be Shared at Ubisoft Forward
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s Red Patriot Adventure launches next week