Earlier this week, Ubisoft revealed its Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Special Operations 4 update content, as well as other major changes coming with it.
Recently, the studio detailed exactly what players should expect to come to Ghost Recon Wildlands. Players can team up with up to four friends to try out the game’s brand new PvE mode, Guerilla. The mode pits you against twenty-five waves of Cartel and Unidad members. Defeat them, and gain XP, Tier points, Prestige Credits, and even exclusive gear for surviving through it all. There are also a number of community-requested features, as well as a new class and a two new Ghost War maps.
Free PvE Mode: Guerrilla
Test your endurance with our brand new PvE mode: Guerrilla. In Guerrilla Mode you and up to 4 friends will face waves of Cartel and Unidad members. You will earn XP, Tier points, and Prestige Credits for completing waves. Completing all 25 waves for the first time will also grant you an exclusive gear set.
Community Requested Features
- Time of Day Setting: You will now be able to choose your time of day via a new setting available for solo campaign and solo Ghost Mode. Once you choose your selected time of day from the menu, you will re-deploy to the nearest spawn point.
- Custom Match Browser in Ghost War: You will now be able to set your own criteria to filter matches based.
- Compass: The compass from Ghost War will now be a HUD option for PvE.
New Class – Sapper
The Sapper is a new Support class option that deploys a specialized drone that shoots “concussion” mines. These mines drain stamina from players and suppresses them, slowing down their rush.
New Ghost War Maps
- Gas Station
Ghost Recon Wildlands is currently available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game’s Special Operations 4 update releases on February 27th. Make sure to check the action-packed trailer below showcasing Special Operations 4’s various content.
- Latest Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Adds New PvE Mode, Kicks Off Year 2 Pass, a New PvP Class, Map and More
- Ghost Recon Wildlands New Difficulty Mode Introduces Perma-death
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands Launches Free In-game Items In Celebration of 1-year Anniversary
- Daily Deal: Ghost Recon Wildlands Is Only $24 On The Microsoft Store
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands Free Weekend Start Times Revealed