What is considered essentially the third film for the Ghostbusters film franchise, 2009’s Ghostbusters: The Video Game was a massive hit both for its story and gameplay. With the story being helped by the works of both Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, two of which were behind the story of Ghostbusters franchise and acted in the films, fans of the media series quickly flocked to see just what the third film was supposed to be about before it essentially became the video game.
Now after a decade has passed, gamers can go through the game once again on today’s current generation platforms. Those who didn’t play the title originally, Ghostbusters: The Video Game was set two years after the events of Ghostbuster II. Players take on the role of a recruit who is being trained on how to deal with paranormal activities in New York City.
This remastered edition gives the game a facelift visually, but it will remain the same mechanics that development studio Terminal Reality created for the game. Today we know that Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered will be releasing on October 4, 2019, for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch platforms.
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered New Fan Fave Moments Trailer Released
- Tom Holland Loves The Latest Script Draft For Uncharted Movie
- BioShock Collection May See A Release On Nintendo Switch
- Sony Has A New Director Choice For Uncharted Film Adaptation
- Vice City looks terrific with these GTA 5 mods