Bandai Namco has announced that the latest entry in the God Eater franchise, God Eater 3, will be releasing in the West on February 8, 2019.
The Japanese version of the game is slated to release slightly earlier on December 13th, however, due to the English version needing a little more work, the publisher decided to set the date for next year.
It is a little strange that Bandai Namco is releasing the game in February because by the look of it right now, there are plenty of highly anticipated releases surrounded around that month. Not only is there EA and Bioware’s latest epic Anthem, but there’s Microsoft’s Crackdown 3, Jump Force a week later, Capcom’s Resident Evil 2, and much more. Will the title be able to stand among these giant titles? Time will tell.
Check out the new trailer down below:
In a world ravaged by the Aragami, horrendous beasts living only to destroy and devour, adaptative God Eaters are forced to fight as the last hope of humanity. Those enhanced soldiers have been given the ability to wield God Arcs, man-made biological weapons capable of destroying the monsters. By joining hands, up to 8 players will have the opportunity to face the greatest challenges and eventually get rid of the strongest Aragami once and for all.
GOD EATER 3 will be available on February 8th 2019 for the PlayStation 4 and PC. Are you excited for the latest installment in the franchise? Let us know in the comments below!
- Bandai Namco Releases Launch Trailer for God Eater 3, Now Available for PS4 and PC
- God Eater 3 PC release date set for February
- God Eater 3 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Latest Jump Force Story Trailer Showcases Main Villains’ Intentions, Jump Fusing With Reality, and Much More
- New Jump Force Gameplay Trailer for Yugi Released, Check Out Some of his Crazy Moves