Sony’s God of War just released on PS4 last week, and it seems that Santa Monica has been hard at work to make sure that the game is well supported during its early stage.
The third-person action adventure title has received a small new patch which addresses the issue really small text size. The issue was pertaining to text size issue for maps, goals, codex and more – so it’s great to see that this has been fixed, especially for those that tend to lounge far from the TV while gaming.
And that about does it for 1.12, it’s a really tiny patch so as soon as you start up your PlayStation you can probably expect it to be finished.
‘From Santa Monica Studio and creative director Cory Barlog comes a new beginning for one of gaming’s most recognizable icons. Living as a man outside the shadow of the gods, Kratos must adapt to unfamiliar lands, unexpected threats, and a second chance at being a father. Together with his son Atreus, the pair will venture into the brutal Norse wilds and fight to fulfill a deeply personal quest.’
God of War is out now, exclusive to PS4.
- Five Sequels Planned For God of War
- Developer Santa Monica Studios Thanks Fans on God of War’s One-Year Anniversary; Free Avatars and Dynamic Theme Released
- Holy Kratos, God of War’s Download File is Super-Sized
- Check out These Epic God of War Photos From PS Experience
- Santa Monica Studios Release New Accolades Trailer for God of War’s One-Year Anniversary, Watch Here