Yes, the rumors that started when Goldberg signed a deal to appear in WWE 2K17 may have borne fruit, as TMZ is reporting that he and WWE are apparently in negotiations that would see the 49-year-old former World Champion make his return to the squared circle in some capacity. Nothing has been confirmed, but we’d have to believe that the most likely outcome, if Goldberg plans to return as a wrestler, would be a Lesnar-Goldberg rematch, likely at WrestleMania 33.
Or he could just sign a Legends deal and get inducted into the Hall of Fame. That’s another possibility. But until and unless somebody announces something, take this as just negotiations for now.
- WATCH: Goldberg Retires (?) After Raw Goes Off The Air
- Report: Brock Lesnar’s Return To The UFC Is “Imminent”
- Who’s Next: The Extraordinary Career Of Goldberg
- WrestleMania 33: What Match Will Actually Be The Main Event?
- Bill Goldberg: CM Punk Should Not Get Another UFC Fight