Sony and Polyphony Digital’s racing title, Gran Turismo Sport, recently received update 1.12.
Update 1.12’s main purpose is to adjust a number of areas that affect cars’ handling, especially during corners. The update adjusts traction control. Not only that, a long list of cars had their stability statistic changed to improve their handling around corners. The update also features other miscellaneous bug fixes and general performance enhancements.
Main Features Implemented
1. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control has been adjusted to improve handling.
2. The following cars’ stability has been changed to improve their handling while cornering:
・Alpine Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’16
・Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’11
・Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011)
・Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
・Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ’10
・Peugeot L750R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team) ’16
・Toyota TS030 Hybrid ’12
・Toyota TS050 – Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) ’16
・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) ’15
・Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car (Gr.3)
・Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ’13
・Honda NSX Gr.3
・Lamborghini Huracán GT3 ’15
・McLaren 650S GT3 ’15
・Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
・Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport ’16
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue wherein the game became unplayable if the cancel button was pressed before a ‘Search’ result was displayed on [Discover];
– Fixed an issue wherein switching to a car with custom livery from [Home ] > [Garage] resulted in the “Loading” screen being continuously displayed;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Let us know if you can feel the improvement or if you can feel any difference in the cars’ handling after applying the update.
- Gran Turismo Sport Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Project CARS 2 Spirit of Le Mans Expansion Released; Adds Nine New Cars and More
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.11 Adds Ten New Cars, New Maps and More
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.13 Adds Twelve New Cars, Four Track Layouts and New Events to Campaign Mode
- Gran Turismo Sport looks spellbinding in VR