Gran Turismo Sport update 1.14 went live on March 12th, and it adjusted the algorithms of Sportsmanship Rating and penalties in the game’s Sports Mode, as well as adding two new Mazda photo spots.
Not only that, the update also fixes an issue where players reported the Gran Turismo F1500T-A’s grip strength is too weak and not working as well as it should. The studio addresses several other bugs and issues but they weren’t mentioned specifically. Here is the update’s published patch notes:
Main Features Implemented
1. Sports Mode
– The judgement algorithms for the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and Penalties have been adjusted.
2. Brand Central
– The Mazda’s photo spots #4 and #5 can now be used.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue with the Gran Turismo F1500T-A where the grip strength of the Super Soft tyres was too weak;
– Fixed an issue wherein the chequered pattern when adjusting the “Peak Brightness Settings” on HDR compatible monitors during the initial setup was not displayed properly;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.14 is now live.
- Gran Turismo Sport Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.13 Adds Twelve New Cars, Four Track Layouts and New Events to Campaign Mode
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.12 Adjusts Traction Control and Several Cars’ Stability to Improve Handling
- Gran Turismo Sport looks spellbinding in VR
- 12 New Cars Added With Latest Gran Turismo Sport Update