Polyphony Digital’s Gran Turismo Sport originally released back in October 2017, and since then the title received countless updates, adding dozens of new cars, new tracks, new layouts and so much more. All this helped keep the playerbase engaged and growing, racking up more than 5 million players worldwide.
Update 1.24 addresses an issue with Circuit Experience where new records set don’t get recorded, a problem occurred after update 1.21. Not only that, the update also addresses issues with the Honda S660 ’15’s number platers, Mazda 787B ’91’s decals and a number of issues with the livery editor. Here are the patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where records registered before the ranking reset applied with Update 1.21 were not being updated properly after Update 1.23.
- Fixed an issue where the livery of the number plates on the Honda S660 ’15 was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed some of the decals on the Mazda 787B ’91.
- Fixed an issue where decals on liveries made after Update 1.23 were becoming blurred.
- Fixed an issue where decals applied to the rear of the helmet with the “spherical surface” projection method were becoming partially cut off when driving. (If you have created car liveries and helmet liveries with Update 1.23, please re-upload the liveries to fix these issues.)
- Fixed an issue where driving the Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (both Standard and Colour Variation models) it was not possible to properly shift down while braking.
- Fixed an issue in “Scapes” where the driver would not change to the avatar driver when the option “Change to Avatar Driver” in the [Car Settings] section of the [Detailed Settings] menu was set to “On.”
Gran Turismo Sport is currently available exclusively on PS4. The game’s July update added eight new cars, the Circuit de Sainte-Croix and so much more.
- 12 New Cars Added With Latest Gran Turismo Sport Update
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.13 Adds Twelve New Cars, Four Track Layouts and New Events to Campaign Mode
- Gran Turismo Sport July Update Adds Eight New Cars, a New Circuit and More
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.12 Adjusts Traction Control and Several Cars’ Stability to Improve Handling
- Project Cars 2 PC Gets A New Update; Console Update To Follow