Rockstar Games has been a popular video game developer and publisher for a number of years now though their success blew up massively with the release of Grand Theft Auto V. The game released nearly five years ago and it’s still one of the top-selling video game titles to this very day. It’s almost hard to believe that new gamers are discovering the title for the first time after all these years.
As a result, we haven’t seen really any new video game titles launch into the market from Rockstar Games but that will soon change with Red Dead Redemption 2. Within Grand Theft Auto V, players were given a big open world to explore and wreak havoc. Likewise, with the added benefit of online multiplayer and its series of expansions players were not running out of new content to enjoy.
Soon Rockstar Games will hit a new achievement with Grand Theft Auto V with the title nearly 100 million units sold. This would put the game up there with two other bestselling video game titles, Tetris and Minecraft.
It’s uncertain if we’ll see another title launch from Rockstar Games that can top Grand Theft Auto V. Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to launch on October 26, 2018, for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms so we’re interested in seeing just how many units are sold during its initial launch. Likewise, we’re still curious as to when PC players will be able to get a copy of the game as its currently only noted to be launch for the console platforms.
- Plenty Of Content Still Coming For Grand Theft Auto Online
- Red Dead Redemption II PlayStation 4 Install File Size & Exclusive Content Confirmed
- Take-Two CEO Promises to “Shatter Expectations” with Red Dead Redemption 2; Online Experience “Extraordinary, but Unexpected”
- Rockstar Games Releases New Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Trailer
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Only Feature Single Playable Character