Short on cash? Don’t sweat it, it’s payday in GTA Online. Rockstar Games is showing players the money this week in both Bunker Series and Occupy Modes. Your cash earnings and RP will be doubled until March 19, so get in quick.
Occupy Mode tests your extreme motor skills as you the tear up the skies in a rocket-powered rodeo. The more zones you occupy with your high-flying motorbike, the better. Build a bulletproof team and coordinate your efforts into holding down as many capture points as possible for maximum reward. Then dive headfirst into the Bunker Series’ various adversary modes (Juggernaut, Resurrection, Trading Places and more) for a top up on your bounty.
The double dough event is timed perfectly because Rockstar is also slashing the prices of facilities, aircrafts, and super cars by up to 50%. Bike junkie? Your adrenaline loving ways could score you big in ‘Afterburner’, a premium race in which gold, silver and bronze medalists earn GTA$ and all participants earn triple RP. If you’re more of a speed demon, check out ‘Raton Canyon’, a lucrative time trial where you can ride the rapids straight to Alamo Sea.
- Massive GTA V Online Discounts This Week
- Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series Revving up on GTA Online
- Want every vehicle in GTA Online? That’ll be $4,500 in real money
- Need for Speed Payback Features 78 Cars; List Revealed
- Gran Turismo Sport, revisited: More tracks, more cars, more everything