Rockstar is treating GTA Online players to a couple new sets of wheels, Hotring Circuit bonuses, and discounts across the board in this week’s content update. You’ll also be able to score double GTA$ for special cargo sales, and earn twice your typical salary if you’re a bodyguard or associate. But let’s get back to the important stuff: the cars.
Are you ready for a futuristic lover? Last week gave us five new vehicles, but none compare to the sleek, alien design of the Pegassi Tezeract, a vehicle so fast it shatters the third dimension. Get your hands on it from Legendary Motorsport. Next up is the Vapid Ellie, a state of the art vintage vehicle that’s available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
It turns out the state of Southern San Andreas is also raining discounts. There’s up to 50% off on properties like the Fort Zancudo Hangar A2, and the FH-1 Hunter is now 30% more affordable. Those planning vehicle upgrades should jump in for 25% off on the whole shebang — brakes, exhausts, liveries and spoilers.
- GTA Online’s The Vespucci Job Makes an Offer You Can’t Refuse
- Target Assault Mode Tearing Down GTA Online’s Roads
- Forza Motorsport 6 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- The Last of Us Part II E3 2018 Trailer Released
- Daily Deal: Serious Sam Franchise Sale On Steam; Up To 88% Off On Selected Titles