Despite releasing 5 years ago, Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto V continues to smash records and prove itself a worthy current gen contender with constant updates and content additions – the most recent being an addition of nightclubs.
The nightclubs prove to be a new business venture for gamers, allowing you to essentially run your own nightclub. From staff to music selections (new additions include like Solomun, Tale Of Us, Dixon, and The Black Madonna.) Nightclubs are described as “the perfect cover for any other operation you might have going.” Which makes for a pretty awesome laundering business if you ask me.
What’s more is that if you log into the game between now and July 2 you’ll get added to the ‘Guest List’, as revealed by Rockstar, and this basically means that if you return between July 3 and 9, you’ll get $300,000 GTA dollars and an exclusive Orange Wireframe bodysuit. Souds good right?
Will you be owning a nightclub? Let us now in the comments down belpw.
- Rockstar debuts music video shot exclusively in GTA
- Greece U-Turns — Now Approves Mr. Bitcoin’s Extradition To Russia
- Greek Court Approves US Extradition of BTC-e Operator In $4 Billion Money Laundering Case
- Fortnite Content Update 5.0 Drops
- BTC-e Operator, Accused of Laundering $4 Billion, to be Extradited to France