Gun Media has announced that their slasher title, Friday the 13th: The Game will be making its way over to the Nintendo Switch this Spring.
Friday the 13th: The Game got into some legal complications thanks to the movie entanglements, however, developer Gun Media made the impossible happen and will be bringing the asymmetrical multiplayer title over to the hybrid console, the Nintendo Switch.
Daniel Nixon, Gun Media’s Director of Communications had this to say about the announcement:
“We’re happy to be bringing ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ to the Nintendo Switch with the help of our partners at Black Tower and Nighthawk. The Nintendo Switch offers a unique experience, in both social settings and on the go, that we feel work very well with ‘Friday the 13th: The Game.”
Being titled as the Ultimate Slasher Switch Edition, this version of the game will come with all the previously released DLC — both paid and free — as well as all the emotes, Jason Kill packs, and the Counselor’s Clothing pack. This is of great value as there is a lot of microtransaction DLC.
Sadly though, Gun Media cannot add any more content to the game so this is all players will be able to receive. However, it is a nice surprise to see the game even make its way to the Nintendo Switch.
Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Switch Edition is set to release on the Nintendo switch sometime this Spring.
Are you excited for the upcoming rendition of Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Switch Edition? Planning on picking it up? Let us know in the comments below!
- Friday the 13th: The Game Receives Official August Release Date
- Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Announced for Nintendo Switch; New Trailer Debuts
- LEGO DC Super Villains DLC Detailed; Brings the Entire DC Universe to the Game
- NHL 18 Update 1.06 Adds New HUT Champions Mode, Performs Roster Update and Numerous Bug Fixes
- Developer Rebellion Announced That Two Sniper Elite Titles Are Heading Towards the Nintendo Switch; Reveal Trailer Released