GYLT is one of Google Stadia’s most antiquated exclusive titles thanks to its unique art style and intriguing story!
Not much has been revealed about the game, however, that is coming to a stop thanks to the latest developer diary video. Developer Tequila Works walks through newcomers through their upcoming game, giving a little insight into their inspirations and what it’s all about.
Check out the new developer diary trailer for GYLT down below:
The new creation from Tequila Works, a journey where you face your worst fears and are confronted with the emotional impact of your actions. Set in a creepy and melancholic world, GYLT is an eerie story mixing fantasy and reality in a surrealist place where your nightmares become reality. Hide from terrible creatures or confront them as you find your way through the challenges of this wicked world. Shape your fears… Fear the shapes.
GYLT is set to release alongside the Google Stadia. Are you hyped for the upcoming game and new console? Let us know in the comments below!
- Google Stadia’s First Exclusive Title, GYLT Receives Official Launch Trailer
- Gylt looks like indie Silent Hill – here’s the first gameplay
- Bandai Namco Announces Little Nightmares 2 at gamescom 2019, Set to Release 2020
- Little Nightmares II Will Have A Longer Experience Compared To Original
- Killing Floor 2 Receives Free Update Called Neon Nightmares, Features New Weapons and Map [Video]