Daybreak Games open-beta for H1Z1 has just hit an impressive milestone. Previously we announced that the third-person shooter hit 1.5 million players, now, just two days after the announcement, the game has hit 4.5 million gamers.
In celebration, players that downloaded the game will receive a unique skin for the Hellfire 4-6.
H1Z1 follows the same premise as all the other Battle Royale games, parachute in, collect resources and survive against other players and a closing game area until you are the last one alive. H1Z1 is the only ‘realistic’ Battle Royale experience on the PS4, which gives PlayStation games an alternative to Fortnite: Battle Royale.
‘H1Z1: Battle Royale is a pure, fast-paced battle royale shooter re-imagined and built for console. Drop in to a massive map in search of weapons, ammo, vehicles and air drops to get a leg up on the competition and be the last one standing. ‘
Have you played the open beta? How are you enjoying it? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1.5 Million Gamers Have Played The H1Z1 Open Beta
- H1Z1 Surpasses 10 Million Players On PS4
- Metal Gear Survive To Get Another Open Beta
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Hits 10 Million Players Since Launch
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Passes 20 Million Players Since Launch