You’ve read the books, seen the films, and felt the disappointment (or elation) from discovering your own Patronus, but fortunately, the Harry Potter well hasn’t dried up just yet. We learned last year that Jam City has been developing Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, a new mobile role-playing game that’s been officially endorsed by Warner Bros and J. K. Rowling herself.
The setting is Hogwarts Castle — well, given the title, I’d be surprised if it took place anywhere else. What’s different, however, is the fact that Hogwarts Mystery precedes the events which took place in all the novels, so it’s a bit of a fresh start. This time around, you’re the student of witchcraft and wizardry. And like every aspiring practicioner of magic, you’ve got chance to master spells, dabble in some potion brewing, probe deeper into unsolved mysteries, and make meaningful friendships with NPCs. Jam City’s really pushed narrative elements to the front in Hogwarts Mystery, which features multiple paths and outcomes depending on your choices.
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v1.5.4 apk download
- Jam City Unveils Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mysteries
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Set Up New Label; Responsible for Harry Potter Games on Consoles and Mobile
- 10 Unsolved Video Game Mysteries BEGGING To Be Solved
- Game Subscription Service Utomik Adds Three New Warner Bros Games