Ninja theory’s recently released third-person title, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is close to hitting a significant score. The studio has announced that the game is closing in on half a million copies sold and that they’ve reached break even.
Alongside this announcement, Ninja Theory has also released the game’s 30th developer diary. In the developers reiterate their concerns before launch, some of the controversies at launch, how glad they were to see people embrace the game, and even share a few details about how they managed to create such an impressive game with a relatively small budget and team (with a few references to the recent studio closures).
If you are interested in seeing what the team has to say, check out the diary below.
If you didn’t know, there is actually an extended ending to the title. To see how to unlock it, check out our guide, here.
‘There’s more to Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice than the standard ending. Yup, there’s an extended extra scene you can unlock for being especially vigilant throughout your journey to Helheim. We’ll get into all the details below and explain how to unlock the extra ending — and you’ll find a quick clip if you want to see it for yourself right now.’
Hellblade is out now for PS4, and PC.
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Is Out Now For Xbox One
- Rumour: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Coming to Xbox One
- Microsoft Store Listing Confirms Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for Xbox One
- BAFTA Winners of 2018 Announced
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 30 – Nintendo Announcements, Overwatch League, And What We’ve Been Playing