Ninja Theory’s incredible story-driven title Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice has just released for Xbox One. Those who own an Xbox One X console will also be in for a treat as the title supports the enhanced capabilities of Microsoft’s beefed up console.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is a Norse mythology inspired title that was originally revealed during Q3 2014. It eventually released simultaneously on PC and PlayStation 4 three years later, leaving Xbox players out of the loop until now. In a fortnight from now, you’ll be able to plunge into the haunting hellscapes of Senua’s mind on either Xbox One or Xbox One X with 4K Ultra HD. Ninja Theory designed Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice as a means of tackling the stigma associated with mental health issues.
‘There’s more to Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice than the standard ending. Yup, there’s an extended extra scene you can unlock for being especially vigilant throughout your journey to Helheim. We’ll get into all the details below and explain how to unlock the extra ending — and you’ll find a quick clip if you want to see it for yourself right now.’
- Hellblade Close To Selling Half A Million Copies
- Microsoft Store Listing Confirms Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for Xbox One
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice VR Announced
- Daily Deal: Hellblade Senau’s Sacrifice Is 33% Off On Steam
- Ninja Theory Announce Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice VR Edition