Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice, the hit psychological thriller from Ninja Theory is making its way to VR at the end of this Month. The game has currently been announced for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, (no PSVR unfortunately) and will encompass the entire game.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is a Norse mythology inspired title that was originally revealed during Q3 2014. Ninja Theory designed Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice as a means of tackling the stigma associated with mental health issues. The game surrounds Senau’s journey into Viking Hell in order to claim the soul of her lost lover.
‘From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness. Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover. Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull you deep into Senua’s mind.’
Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice lands July 31st for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Daily Deal: Hellblade Senau’s Sacrifice Is 33% Off On Steam
- Ninja Theory Announce Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice VR Edition
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Is Out Now For Xbox One
- Microsoft Store Listing Confirms Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for Xbox One
- Rumour: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Coming to Xbox One