If you thought No Man’s Sky was going away anytime soon, Sean Murray, the founder of Hello Games, reminded gamers that the studio is dedicated to righting its wrongs. Appearing on an Episode of Xbox Inside, Sean ensured gamers that the development team will continue to work on updates to the game to maintain a consistent level of quality.
While Sean stated that Hello Games plans to put out a stream of “solid content”, he did not provide a clear roadmap as to how it will happen due to the studio still developing certain resources.
“There’s a real hunger in the community to know everything we’re doing and have a complete roadmap and stuff like that. Hopefully, you know, we will reward their patience of not having much info with just good, solid content. And we only like to talk about things when they are right.”
No Man’s Sky is set to release on Xbox One July 24th. Here’s what you can expect from the revamped title:
- Explore the infinite universe with your friends, or bump into random travellers
- As you voyage together, friends will help you stay alive, or prey on others to survive
- Build bases from tiny shelters to complex colonies that you create as a team and can be seen by the community
- Be a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and foes
- Race exocraft across weird alien terrains and create tracks to share online
- No Mans Sky Coming To Xbox One July 24; Features A Revamped Multiplayer
- No Man’s Sky Massive Update NEXT Lands Next Week; Introduces Multiplayer
- Spencer Discusses Microsoft’s “Three Cs” Policy When Looking for New Game Studios; “Content, Community and Cloud”
- Hitman 2: Sean Bean Becomes Agent 47’s Exclusive Target In New Trailer
- Microsoft CEO Admits Studio Investing ‘Aggressively in Content, Community and Cloud Services for Gaming’