A few months ago, CD Projekt Red announced that it would show Cyberpunk 2077’s full E3 2019 gameplay demo to the world at PAX West (which is now just a week away). Plans have now changed, but you’re still going to get to see new gameplay footage next week – just a bit less of it than we were expecting.
The Cyberpunk 2077 stream will start on Friday, August 30 at 11:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT / 19:00 BST on Twitch and Mixer. It will feature 15 minutes of footage based on the demo currently being showcased at Gamescom, and the video will be followed up with developer insights on Nicht City’s Pacifica district and the various playstyles you’ll be able to adopt in the game.
The PAX leg of that massive Cyberpunk 2077 cosplay contest will still be going as planned, but the developers themselves will not be at the show this year. “There are many logistical (and some creative) reasons behind this decision,” the studio says in the announcement, “but the most important thing we want to say is that we’re sorry for the change of plans. We know that many of you waited to meet us face to face in Seattle and it bums us out that we won’t be able to see each other there.”
If you want some more details on what that E3 demo covered, we’ve got them – and it presented a convincing argument on why you should play Cyberpunk 2077 as a Netrunner.
The Cyberpunk 2077 release date is still set for April 16, 2020. As always, you can follow that link for a full rundown of everything we know about the game so far.
- New Gameplay Footage Coming For Cyberpunk 2077
- CD Projekt Red Has A Whole Team Dedicated To Sidequests For Cyberpunk 2077
- [Updated] Watch Live New Gameplay Footage Of Cyberpunk 2077 Right Here
- CD Projekt’s new “triple-A story-driven RPG” is actually Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer
- CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk 2077 is Backwards Compatible, Users Will Receive Free Next Generation Upgrade