Monolith Studios has just released details on what to expect from Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s free DLC alongside the dates each set of content will drop.
November 21st will be the biggest focus on free DLC, bringing Endless siege, a survival mode, Rebellion a mode focuses on stamping out rebels in your team and Enhanced Photo mode which will bring a pack of new filters and textures to the game.
Endless Siege – Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege. (Available 21st Nov)
Rebellion – Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks in your forces as they seek to undermine the Bright Lord. (Available 21st Nov)
Enhanced Photo Mode – Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update. (Available 21st Nov)
Online Fight Pits – Challenge another player’s Orc follower, Overlord vs. Overlord, to a fight to the death in the arena to earn powerful rewards and upgrades. (Available 5th Dec)
Brutal Difficulty – A new higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis with no last chances. (Available 12th Dec)
There will also be a season pass released, which includes the Slaughter and Outlaw Tribe Nemesis expansions, as well as the story-driven Blade of Galadriel and The Desolation of Mordor expansion. Will you be picking up the season pass? Let us know in the comments below.
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War Update 1.06 Adds New Features; Adds Endless Siege, Rebellion and First Major Expansion
- Insomniac Games Showcase Photo Mode for Spider-Man; Will Be Available in Day One Update for Free
- Rainbow Six Siege’s Year 4 pass is now available
- Win a Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 season pass worth $29.99!
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War Expansion Content Detailed; Four Major Expansions Planned