Bloodborne the action RPG by FromSoftware has been successfully datamined, revealing some interesting content from the game that was cut from the final product. The clip below is the first in a series of videos that shows off bosses and NPCs cut from the final product. The video is over 8 minutes long, so sit back, relax and see what the developers thought wasn’t the right fit for the title.
The cut content follows a recent discovery whereby gamers found a boss that was thought to be removed from the game ,the Flaming Undead Giant, was recently discovered the first time in a Chalice Dungeon, taking two years to find.
‘Hunt your nightmares as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.
-A Terrifying New World: Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner.
-Strategic Action Combat: Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you’ll need wits, strategy and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city’s dark secrets.’
Bloodborne is out now, exclusive to PS4.
- Bloodborne: The Death of Sleep Comic Expands on Game’s Universe; Set for February 2018 Release
- Daily Deal: Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC is 70% Off On PS+
- Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption Will Atone on Nintendo Switch
- Daily Deal: Recore: Definitive Edition Is Only $12.89
- Daily Deal: Recore Definitive Edition Is Only $13.00 On Amazon