If you’ve been on the edge of your seat since Death Stranding’s latest trailer release back at “The Game Awards”, it seems like Hideo Kojima has some interesting news for fans (which may indicate an earlier release than expected).
Recently, in an interview in the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation, Hideo Kojima has indicated that the development of the game “is going well enough that SIE told us.”, he further went on to state that in 2018 he will make “an announcement that will further surprise everyone in 2018.”
Kojima also said that Sony itself told them the following: “We have never before seen a game being created at such a fast pace,”.
Regarding the speed of the game’s development, my guess is that the surprise announcement will very likely be that the game may release earlier than expected.
Need a recap of what to expect? Check out the game’s latest trailer below.
‘ In the footage, we see Norman Reedus awakening in a muddy, isolated wasteland. The rain fall is steady, matching his laboured breaths. He slogs through grime toward a mutilated worker, squinting at two more life forms in the distance before approaching. One is desperately trying to assist the other, who appears to be infected by an unknown toxin. His pained groans clash against the steady harmony of flickering white machine on his friend’s shoulder.’
- Spine-Tingling New Death Stranding Trailer Unveiled at Game Awards
- Hideo Kojima Gives Death Stranding Development Status Update; Development Pace is Surprising Sony
- Rumor: Metal Gear Solid’s Quiet Actress Spotted In Death Stranding
- Hideo Kojima goes to Valve and meets with Gabe Newell
- PS4 Has Sold A Total of 6 Million Units In Japan