Warner Bros. has released a new trailer for IO Interactive’s upcoming title, Hitman 2. The new trailer is being dubbed Untouchable and shows off a slew of new locations, epic kills, and much more.
Players have already seen some locations in the highly anticipated sequel, but thanks to the new trailer, all locations for the game has been revealed. Players will be able to explore and hunt down targets in the streets of Miami, the jungles of Colombia, the mysterious Isle of Sgail, Hawke’s Bay, Mumbai, and even Vermont.
Watch the new untouchable trailer down below:
In recent news, Hitman 2 received their first-ever multiplayer mode which will have a 1 vs. 1 ghost mode. Your mission in Ghost Mode is to kill targets faster and cleaner than your opponent. You’ll race to eliminate the same target to earn a point and then you’ll both move on to the next target. The first to earn five points will win. Read more about the new mode right here!
Hitman 2 will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 14th. Are you ready to get to work? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hitman 2 Announces New 1v1 Ghost Mode; Gameplay Trailer and Details Released
- Agent 47 faces off against himself in Hitman 2 Ghost Mode
- New How to Hitman Trailer Showcases the Return of the Briefcase, Watch Trailer Here
- New Hitman 2 Trailer, Hitman Perfected, Showcases New Features, Game Modes, and Upgrades
- Live Action Hitman 2 Trailer Showcases “The World is Always Your Best Weapon” in New Launch Trailer