Indie darling Hollow Knight will finally make its way to the PS4 and Xbox in digital form on September 25th.
Team Cherry, developer of the surprise indie hit announced on their website that Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition will include the standalone game as well as its four DLC packs of additional content, Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, Lifeblood and Godmaster.
Hollow Knight is side-scrolling action platformer that was critically acclaimed when it came out back in February of 2017 for the PC. The game flew under the radar for the average gamer and it wasn’t until it showed up on Nintendo Switch recently that it finally received the attention that it deserves. The game tells the story of a knight on a quest to uncover the secrets of the long-abandoned insect kingdom of Hallownest, whose depths draw in the adventurous and brave with promises of treasures and answers to ancient mysteries.
Pre-orders are available for PS4 owners in certain regions right now, with a 20% discount for PlayStation Plus members.
- Fangamer Announces New Hollow Knight Collector Edition, Pre-Order’s Now Live
- Nintendo Shares Top 10 Indie Titles for the Nintendo Switch; Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, and Celeste Headline
- Hollow Knight: Silksong is a full sequel, not DLC
- Hollow Knight: Silksong Announced for Switch and PC;
- Fe Dev Praises Working with EA; Fe’s Main Storyline Takes Around 7-8 Hours to Complete