Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.52 is currently live, and it includes minor UI changes and fixes various reported crash issues.
The update’s patch notes were posted on the game’s Reddit. Update 1.52 performs minor UI changes, adds the option to buy Horizon Zero Dawn’s The Frozen Wilds expansions straight from the game’s main menu and manages to fix several reported crashes. Here is the patch notes:
We have scheduled a small patch for today that fixes some crash issues and a minor UI change to the main menu for players who do not own the expansion of Horizon Zero Dawn. The notes are below.
If you encounter an issue while playing Horizon Zero Dawn, please try reloading a recent manual save, quicksave or autosave from the “Load” menu option.
• Added the option for players who do not own the Frozen Wilds Expansion to visit the PlayStation Store directly from the main menu.
• Fixed various crash issues.
In other news, Monster Hunter: World players will get to enjoy a number of Horizon Zero Dawn-themed quests, granting players items to craft “a Palico weapon called “Machine Beast Neko Grinder” and other rewards.
- Frozen Wilds Will Be The Only DLC For Horizon Zero Dawn
- Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.50 Fixes a Ton of General and Progression Issues
- Skyrim VR Update 1.03 Adds Camera Adjustment Option, Adds Crosshair When Casting and More
- Sony Is Allegedly Handing Out Free Horizon Zero Dawn DLC Codes
- Horizon Zero Dawn Has Sold 7.6 Million Units Worldwide