A new Hitman 2 video released today, titled How to Hitman, showcasing the new features the next installment of the game will have.
These new added features will most definitely come in handy when the game releases later this year. There are plenty of times in Hitman that players will mess up, but won’t know what they did. The new picture in picture feature now shows players what mistake they made is being realized in real-time so they can make on the fly adjustments.
Another cool feature is the minimap. This will give players a warning of potenial threats and keep tabs on the target. Check out the full video down below:
In related Hitman news, IO Interactive recently showed off a new map for the upcoming game. This time around players will be heading to the Colombian Jungle. Unlike Miami, the jungle is dense and unpopulated, how will you play? Check out the new Colombian Jungle map right here!
Hitman 2 is set to launch for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 13. Are you excited to see Hitman return? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hitman 2 will take you to the Colombian jungle
- New Hitman 2 Trailer Shows off the Colombian Jungle, Watch Here
- New How to Hitman Trailer Showcases the Return of the Briefcase, Watch Trailer Here
- New Hitman 2 Trailer, Hitman Perfected, Showcases New Features, Game Modes, and Upgrades
- All 6 Hitman levels will be remastered as Hitman 2 DLC