Telecommunications company Huawei has made its latest flagship mobile, the Huawei Mate 10, available to pre-order through Vodafone for Australian customers.
Originally unveiled at Huawei’s IFA Keynote in Munich, the Huawei Mate 10 sports a 2K LCD screen, runs on a high-capacity 4000 mAh battery, and is the first FullView display phone in Huawei’s range, which measures in at 5.9 inches. Luminosity levels have been increased to 730 nit to ensure better readability in intense daylight.
Powered by Kirin 970, the Huawei Mate 10 achieves a world first in implementing an AI neural processing unit, which enhances CPU and GPU performance, and power efficiency. The SuperCharger’s fast-charge is capable of charging the phone’s battery to 58%, which should last for the better part of the day.
Those interested can pre-order the Huawei Mate 10 here on a monthly no-lock in contract or outright via Vodafone’s website. Customers who order before November 14 will also receive a Huawei 360 VR Panoramic Camera at no extra cost.
- Satori IoT Botnet Exploits Zero-Day to Zombify Huawei Routers
- Popular Android Phone Manufacturers Caught Lying About Security Updates
- The Asus ROG Phone and all the accessories will cost $2,129
- Apple Admits Deliberately Slowing Older iPhones — Here’s Why
- The new Razer Phone 2 tries again to make the 120Hz gamer phone a thing