Curve Digital’s indie gem Human: Fall Flat is coming to PS4 and Xbox One this spring.
Developed by Tomas Sakalauskas, Human: Fall Flat launched on Steam last year and while it was only a modest hit with critics, the physics-based puzzler became popular on YouTube thanks to its weird (some might say disturbing) character design and hilarious gameplay.
“Millions of people have played or watched Human: Fall Flat and there is one thing that we can all agree upon – it’s just a really fun game,” said Sakalauskas. “Whether you’re playing or watching, seeing Bob clumsily struggle with the most basic of physical movements makes for a side-splitting experience.”
The console versions come with new content, such as new puzzles and customization options. No release date or price has been revealed yet, but those interested can check out the new content at GDC, PAX East, or South by Southwest, where the publisher will be on hand displaying the game.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
- Why Aren’t Real-World Physics Equations Used In Video Games?
- Detroit: Become Human Writer Wants Title to Ask the Player Questions That “Resonate with Him as a Person and a Citizen”
- For Honor To Get Dedicated Servers For Consoles Tomorrow
- Physical PS4 & Switch Versions of Thimbleweed Park On the Way
- GTA V Has Shipped 85 Million Copies; Beats Wii Sports