Hyper Universe, the 4v4 sidescrolling MOBA will leave Steam early access and launch officially, via the Nexon launcher and Steam January 17th, free for all to play.
“Since releasing through Steam’s Early Access program this past August, the development team carefully reviewed all player feedback, implementing wide-ranging gameplay changes,” said Jungsoo Lee, General Manager of Nexon America. “We want to thank our passionate and dedicated community for their hard work to help shape the development of this game and we eagerly await their response when it goes live for everyone later this month.”
The launch will also bring about character rebalancing, new interactions and team compositions, new skins and 6 new hypers to choose from.
Nexon has also introduced an incentive-based system whereby players can also unlock in-game rewards that are available at launch by sharing the new trailer on Facebook, The full rules and prize goals can be seen on the HU Facebook page:
- 150 shares: Unlock 1 Hyper Coupon
- 250 shares: Unlock 3 Hyper Coupons
- 400 shares: Unlock 1 Skin Coupon
Excited to give the official release of Hyper Universe a try? Let us know in the comments below.
- Free-To-Play Side Scrolling MOBA Hyper Universe Releases Today
- Hyper Universe Free Weekend Ahead
- Australian Developer Bit Dragon Announces Hyper Jam, A New Arena Brawler Title; Watch Trailer Here
- Korean games giant Nexon is for sale, and Tencent is looking to buy
- A Hyper Light Drifter TV series is on the way from the producer of Netflix’s Castlevania