Starting today, Lienzo’s indigenous 3D action-adventure Mulaka will be descending upon multiple platforms. In it, you inherit the spirit of Sukurúame, a magically gifted being who’s sniffed out a malevolent presence brewing in the Mexican sierras.
Mulaka dives deep into myths and legends, so if you’ve ever wanted to become superhuman, listen up. Sukurúame can run like Usain Bolt*, become a bird and various other demigod transformations, and craft magic potions that will hopefully save everyone from the spiritual decay. This is a fast-paced game that will challenge you with hand-to-hand combat, but it also urges you to solve low-poly puzzles, tackle a colossal bullfrog, and open your ears to the authentic sounds of the Tarahumaran language in the narration.
Pick up your copy of Mulaka today for $19.99 USD on Steam and PS4. Nintendo Switch and Xbox One versions will follow shortly. You can take a peek at the official launch trailer below for a snippet of the gameplay.
*Developer verification required.
- WATCH: Mulaka Documentary Fleshes out Importance of Cultural Preservation
- PAX Aus: Electric Deck Builder Hand of Fate 2 Debuting Fresh Content
- Valve rolled out an emergency CS:GO hotfix to deal with lobby-crashing trolls
- Koruldia Heritage is a beautiful hand-drawn RPG, 8 years in the making
- *NEW* Battle Royale Game!! (Ring of Elysium)