Bethesda Softworks is one of the top studios in the gaming industry, and they are always on the lookout to add more experience and valuable personnel to their already highly-talented lineup of individuals.
The latest to join the studio is Roy Campbell, formerly known for his work as global sales and marketing VP for City Interactive and THQ’s UK marketing director. Campbell joins Bethesda as their UK managing director after working as a freelance consultant for the studio for around a year. The European managing director Sean Brennan praised Campbell’s work ethic and experience and described them
Roy brings great gravitas, experience and knowledge from his many years in the gaming industry and we feel confident that he can lead the UK team very successfully across all areas of the business
Campbell was very proud to join Bethesda and said “2018 will be even bigger and better.”
It’s an honour to join Bethesda at such an exciting time. They had a great 2017 and, with the year ahead, I know that 2018 will be even bigger and better. The UK team is full of amazingly talented individuals who are ready to meet the challenges of the years ahead. I look forward to working alongside such a passionate team and helping them accomplish countless successes
On behalf of the entire team, we congratulate Campbell on his new position and hope he can continue to deliver to the gaming industry.
- Bethesda Gets A New Austin Office
- 2K Games Founder Leaves Studio to Become Amazon Game Studios VP
- Bethesda Acquires Escalation Studios Now Known As Bethesda Dallas
- Former Driveclub & Motorstorm Developers Announce New Studio Wushu Studios; Embarking on New Sci-Fi Themed Game
- Paradox Interactive Acquire BattleTech’s Developer Harebrained Schemes