Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players were introduced to the Crossbow last week with a new update and after the community’s feedback back, Infinity Ward has decided to nerf the brand new weapon in the game’s latest patch.
Alongside other general fixes, the main one that sticks out is the Crossbow will be nerfed in the game’s latest update. Here’s the exact change made to the Crossbow:
Crossbow: Players are able to shoot down an enemy Support Helo with only 3 Thermite Bolts. This has been adjusted; 5 to take down a VTOL and 6 to take down a Support Helo and Chopper Gunner
As mentioned above, Infinity Ward isn’t only interested in making fixes to the Crossbow. Other weapons such as MP5, M4, and the M13 will also receive minor changes. However, that isn’t all that has been updated in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Infinity Ward has made Playlist updates, which is added Gunfight custom, which will allow players to finally create their own gunfight in private matches.
- Added Deathmatch Domination!
- Added Gunfight Custom!
- Shipment 24/7 is back! (Replaces Shoot the Ship)
- Removed Winter Docks
- Moved Capture the Flag into the Quick Play Filter
You can read the full set of patch notes here.
What are your thoughts on this update? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest news releasing.
Source: Infinity Ward Blog
- Modern Warfare and Warzone July 21 Update Released, Here’s What It Does
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Brings Playlist Update, General Fixes, and More
- Modern Warfare and Warzone July 28 Update Released, Patch Notes Revealed
- The Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare playlist updates are live
- Modern Warfare and Warzone July 14 Update Adds New Modes and Fixes Major Exploit