Warner Bros’ superhero fighting title, Injustice 2 has been out for quite some time on PS4 and Xbox One consoles. While we weren’t really expecting a PC version of the title, the devs surprised us, stating that there will, in fact, be a PC iteration of the game, and that the open beta would launch today. Unfortunately, according to Twitter, the beta has been pushed back.
More information hasn’t been provided aside from “stay tuned for more information”.
As of right now, we do know that the PC version of the fighter is being developed by QLOC which took over development for Mortal Kombat X on PC following the release of Kombat Pack 1. Currently, the PC release is slated for fall but as of right now there is no solid release date.
Power up and build the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2.
•EVERY BATTLE DEFINES YOU: With every match you’ll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your roster.
•A NEW THREAT RISES: Picking up where Injustice left off, Batman struggles against Superman’s regime, as a new threat appears that will put Earth’s very existence at risk.
•THE BEST OF DC: Choose from the biggest DC Universe roster ever and battle across iconic locations in epic scale battles.
•BUILT BY NETHERREALM: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed MORTAL KOMBAT franchise.
- Injustice 2 To Receive a Free Weekend
- Mortal Kombat 11 Announced for All Platforms; Set to Release April 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 Director Reveals Cover Art, Features Iconic Character Scorpion
- Mortal Kombat 11 Showcase Roundup: Everything That Was Announced
- Mortal Kombat 11 Kollector Edition Features a Full Scale Scorpion Mask and Much More