Insomniac Games took to Twitter to announce and detail the much-desired photo mode for their upcoming title, Spider-Man.
The photo mode will be brought to the game on its release thanks to the day one patch, which will be for free. Fans of the game can swing around taking pictures, hang out on top of tall skyscrapers, or just created funny pictures in NYC as Spider-Man.
Check out the trailer showcasing the new feature down below:
As you can see from the trailer above, the photo mode is quite expansive. Players can add filters, stickers, or turn themselves into iconic comic book pages. The fun will be endless when the game launches next week.
In related Spider-Man news, many fans have thought to believe that the game has received a downgrade in the graphics department. Many “eagle-eyed” users spotted differences from the reveal trailer to some leaked gameplay footage and they’re calling out Insomniac Games. However, the developer shut down the allegations stating there is no downgrade whatsoever. If you want to read more about that story, click here!
Marvel’s Spider-Man is set to launch on September 7 exclusively for the PS4. Are you guys excited? Only one week left to go!
The post Insomniac Games Showcase Photo Mode for Spider-Man; Will Be Available in Day One Update for Free appeared first on Gameranx.
- Spider-Man PS4 Developers Insomniac Games Confirm That There is No Downgrade in the Final Version
- New Spider-Man PS4 Trailer Showcases Open-World; Introduces J Jonah Jameson “Just The Facts”
- Spider-Man PS4 Combat Trailer Showcases New Weapons, Move sets, and More; Spider-Punk Suit Debuts in Action
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – PS4 Pro vs. PS4: Can You See The Difference?
- Lots Of Spiderman Play Testing Went Down This Weekend