IO Interactive has announced today that two of the most critically acclaimed Hitman titles, will be making their way to the PS4, and Xbox One next week in a new HD enhanced collection.
Titled the Hitman HD Enhanced Collection, PS4 and Xbox One users will now have the ability to replay both Hitman Absolution and Hitman Blood Money in 4K 60 frames per second on PS4 and Xbox One. Not only that, but there will be upgraded texture formats, super-sampling, and improved controls.
Check out some of the features of the Hitman HD collection down below:
Hitman HD Enhanced Collection will feature:
- 4K visuals at 60 frames per second
- Increased texture resolution
- Upgraded texture formats
- Upscale support
- Heightened shadow map and mirror resolutions
- Improved lighting
- Updated controls for a more fluid experience
More about the two classics:
In Hitman: Blood Money you experience a globe-trotting adventure from the vineyards of Chile, to the Paris Opera House and even the White House itself in a face-off against a group of assassins known as “The Franchise”. When assassins from his contract agency, the ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, Agent 47 suspects that a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. As he suddenly loses contact with the ICA, Agent 47 senses that he may be the next target, so our merciless contract killer travels to America to take care of business himself…
Rediscover Hitman: Absolution and experience the deep and personal story of Agent 47 as he pursues redemption across 20 intense missions. Enjoy a distinctive art style that combines with rich dialogue and performances by an impressive Hollywood cast to create a unique gameplay experience.
Hitman HD Enhanced Collection is set to release next week on January 11th for the PS4 and Xbox One. Are you excited about the new HD collection? Let us know in the comments below!
- The best and worst Hitman games are getting remastered next week
- New Hitman 2 Trailer, Hitman Perfected, Showcases New Features, Game Modes, and Upgrades
- Hitman 2 Future Plans Include 3 New Maps, Targets, and Challenges; First Map Set to Release This Summer
- New Hitman 2 Gameplay Launch Trailer Debuts, Watch Here
- Timothy Olyphant Explains Why He Did ‘Hitman’ Movie