The mobile version of Epic Games’ third-person shooter, Fortnite: Battle Royale hit iOS today, and while the title is only available via ‘invite-only’ the game has already hit No. 1 on the free apps chart. It’s a pretty considerable achievement, especially considering the invite-only aspect – I wonder how many invites were actually sent out to players?
Fortnite: Battle Royale is available for iOS 11 and will not work on devices running iOS 10 or older. Also, the game will not work on every device. You should have at least an iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2 or the latest 9.7-inch iPad. Also, since this is a multiplayer game, it will require a constant internet connection.
‘Fortnite Battle Royale is coming to mobile devices! On phones and tablets, Fortnite is the same 100-player game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same gameplay, same map, same content, same weekly updates.’
- Fortnite: Battle Royale iOS Is Out Now; Requires An Invite To Activate
- Fortnite iOS is Now Open To All Users
- Fornite iOS Has Allegedly Made Over 1 Million USD In Three Days
- Fortnite Announces Battle Royale For Mobile; Signups Start Next Week
- Xbox One Fortnite: Battle Royale Will Support Cross-Play Between PC, Mac, iOS and Android