Jimmy Snuka was scheduled for a court appearance on Friday as part of his ongoing trial over the 1983 death of his then-girlfriend Nancy Argentino. However, Snuka was forced to appear remotely, as he has apparently been placed in hospice care. According the reports, Snuka’s doctor has given him a terminal diagnosis, and the former WWE Superstar is unlikely to survive longer than the next six months. Earlier this year, a psychologist testified that Snuka was mentally unfit to stand in his own defense at the trial, although the presiding judge has refused to dismiss the charges. At this point, Snuka’s medical condition is expected to be reviewed, and if his recent diagnosis proves true, it’s likely that a dismissal could come as early as this week.
- Judge: FBI Doesn’t Have to Reveal How It Unlocked iPhone Used by San Bernardino Terrorist
- The WWE Will Have Their First Ever Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Telltale Ex-boss Sues The Studio
- British Hacker ‘Lauri Love’ will not be extradited to US, Court Rules
- Nintendo’s $20 charging stand fixes one of the Switch’s biggest problems