Since the iOS release of Fortnite (as well as the subsequent release of crossplay between various consoles.) Rumors have been circulating regarding a Nintendo switch release. The rumors have also been indicating that Iron Galaxy, the same team that handled the Elder Scrolls: Skryim port would be conducting the Fortnite release.
Now it seems that a job listing may have confirmed the rumours. The listing is looking for a Director of Game Design, and one paragraph specifically points to the studio’s “superb Fortnite Switch port”.
“Iron Galaxy Studios is a well-established independent game developer who has partnered with the titans of our industry to ship more high-caliber games than any other indie developer. Our best known creative works are, the critically acclaimed Killer Instinct, and Divekick; which are complimented by our technically superb Fornite and Skyrim switch ports. We are looking for an inspiring self-starter to join our Iron Galaxy family and embrace the leadership role of Director of Game Design.”
If Fortnite can manage to run on iOS, there’s no reason that the title shouldn’t arrive on the Switch, right?
- Monster Hunter World Switch Port: ‘Hard, But Not Impossible’
- Mythical Action-Adventure Extinction Drops New Trailer
- Fortnite among the Switch ports reportedly coming to E3
- Extinction’s Prehistoric Escapades Out Now on PC & Consoles
- ‘Spyro The Dragon’ Remaster Leaks Seem To Confirm Release Date