From acclaimed video game director, Mike Bithell, a new John Wick game has been announced for consoles and PC and presumably launch sometime this year.
The new game follows our iconic badass hero – John Wick, on a set of missions filled with story and more. Fans of the series can now pull off the crazy stunts Jon Wick does in the game, and we will now get a glimpse of how hard it is to be that quick, smart, and strategic. In addition to the announcement, we also got a good look at the game thanks to a brand new debut trailer!
Check out the new announcement trailer for John Wick Hex down below:
Created in close cooperation with the creative teams behind the films, John Wick Hex is fight-choreographed chess brought to life as a video game, capturing the series’ signature gun fu style while expanding its story universe. Players must choose every action and attack they make, while considering their immediate cost and consequences. Every move in John Wick Hex feels like a scene from the movies, and every fight contributes to your progress on the job and requires precise strategic thinking.
John Wick Hex is set to release for consoles and PC, no release date has been announced as of yet. Are you excited for the highly anticipated John Wick game? Let us know in the comments below!
- John Wick Event Announced for Fortnite; Includes New Wick Skin, Limited-Time Mode, and Much More
- John Wick Hex will let you watch your murder ballets in replay
- John Wick Hex was designed as a John Wick game from the start
- Latest trailer for John Wick 3: Parabellum is sheer guns-and-glory mayhem
- John Wick Hex is an official strategy game heading to the Epic store