Thanks to the latest issue of V-Jump has been released in Japan and three new reveals for the upcoming fighting title, Jump Force, has been revealed.
Jump Force is already filled with great, iconic characters, but it seems that Bandai is really trying to push the value of this game through the roof by even adding more characters. The latest characters for the game are Boa Hancock from One Piece, Trunks from Dragon Ball, and Renji Abarai from Bleach
Like I mentioned before, the roster is already stacked with characters from all sorts of great anime like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, and so many more. Last week, Bandai announced that Asta from Black Clover will be heading to the game as well. To learn more about Asta, click here!
Jump Force is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on February 15. Are you excited for the upcoming fighting title? Let us know in the comments below!
- My Hero Academia’s Izuku Midoriya, “Deku” Joins Jump Force
- New Jump Force Trailer Showcases Deku and Asta in Gameplay Action, Watch Here
- Remaining Jump Force DLC Characters Leak; More My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Z, and One Piece Characters on the Way
- Bandai Namco Showcases Jump Force DLC Characters in New Release Trailer, Watch Here
- Black Clover Character Asta Joins Jump Force Roster